Text Message Marketing for Event Planners
Transform Your Special Event or Festival
- Call to Action! Advertise your keyword and short code 345345 everywhere
- Link directly to registration site or ticket buy page
- Post special event day keyword at entrance and throughout the venue
- Instantly notify last minute venue and program changes
- Manage staff from afar with instant texts right to their mobile phone
- Text special offers from your event’s vendors
- Short messages on behalf of event sponsors with a link to their website for a special offer
- Best of Show or People’s Choice voting
- Security – Can you connect with participants, staff, etc. just in case?
Get creative. Nobody knows your audience better than you do.
Technology is playing an increasingly important and valuable role in the organization and management of events and festivals of all sizes. Text messaging is the easiest, most effective and economical method to communicate with participants, vendors, entertainers and staff before, during and after your event.
A custom App can cost $3,000 to $10,000 or more. Text messages, even with attached pictures (MMS), cost pennies…and with club LEMENO® you only pay for what you use. You aren’t locked into a predesigned package.
Texts have a 97% read rate compared to 10%-20% for emails. Your message stands out on the recipients’ phone. With our URL shortener you can add videos and webpages…show off the entertainment…sell tickets…make announcements…invite your audience back next year.
It’s a no brainer…using their cell phone, people simply text your unique keyword to 345345 or scan the ‘speed dial’ QR code. That’s it! They are opted-in to your secure subscriber list. And remember people tend to keep their cellphone numbers for a long time unlike emails which can be frequently changed thus loosing the contact.
Click the ‘CONTACT’ button to schedule a FREE – NO OBLIGATION personalized demonstration of the Club Lemeno Text Marketing program. You will be amazed at how simple and effective it is. Please mention ‘events’ in your reply.